Wednesday 1 February 2012

I have taken flight and moved over to pastures new!


To all my followers,

I have only been "born" a few days ago and already I am moving to pastures new. Don't worry though, I'm not going too far away.

I have discovered that when I made the decision as to which website to construct my blog on, sadly I am afraid to say....  I made the wrong choice and went for blogger (The site you are reading now) 

In the few days that I have been a baby blogger, I have realised the limits of this site and now feel the need to export this blog to a more professional and in-depth blogsite.

So I have packed up my blog and taken it over to wordpress.

Please.... please.... please, continue to visit me daily over on wordpress and follow my RSS, Twitter or Facebook profiles.

And, don't forget to contact me if you've got any suggestions, ideas, photo's or comments.

Kind regards and best wishes to you all.

Barry.



No comments:

Post a Comment